Wednesday, January 6, 2010

01-02-10 Video Blog!

Hello again! So today was day two of Project 365 and today the new thing I did was to learn how to edit on the flipshare software for my flip videos. I also made my first ever videoblog. It's not the best. There were several tries at this. I am trying to figure out the best place for my camera. It has a tripod, but even with that I had a hard time finding a good place for it. I ended up holding it in my hand slightly above me and filming that way. The next time I videoblog I'll try to do it with more natural light and with the camera somewhere on the tripod. But for now, this video will have to do. Please enjoy the sight of me awkwardly holding the camera and also my unmade bed and open purse with a petco receipt in it behind me.



And now, as a special treat, because I am feeling very "Bridget Jones" like right now after the holidays (as in I feel gross and icky and down on myself. And bloated like I can feel can feel the holiday weight gain on my body and therefore didn't much enjoy seeing myself on film at all if I am gonna be honest here) Here's the video for that moment. Enjoy how I am kind of sort of out of frame the whole time. :) I didn't do that on purpose, like I said, I am learning. Hahaha!



And here's my photo of the day!


Uploading all this stuff proved to be a MAJOR pain in the butt and it reminded me that what I hated from the previous project (project 366) was the uploading and the fact that I have absolutely no photo editing software, not so much the actual taking a picture everyday part. My computer is never so aggravating to upload photos on until I have deadlines to upload photos by, or any real reason to HAVE to upload them. Then it just decides to freak out at the simple request to upload a photo. And don't get me started on the uploading of video. Man, that is a pain! And it takes SO long. Whew. I'm just glad to be finished. I started this blog a little before 8 o'clock and it is now 10:30. It could be a long year for me with this project. Hopefully it won't be like this all the time! ;-)

No comments: