Saturday, April 23, 2011

Giving up the Ghost

So, I started this blog, mostly because I wanted to use "Lil Vixen" in something. I'm not really quite sure why but that nickname from some adventures in my late 20s, my last gasp as a crazy, fun, single girl, stuck in my brain and well, I didn't want to let it go. Alas, I don't have all that many vixenish adventures as a married lady. (Well, none that I am inclined to talk about on the web anyway.) So, then I tried to make this a blog about restaurants, cooking and night life, but uh.... I just didn't. So..... this blog is officially a lame duck for now. I don't know what it's future will be, but I'm not going to kill it. Maybe I'll kick it up again if I start performing more with the Lil Vixen persona. I really don't know. But, if you would like to continue following me on my other blog, Rene's Revolution, I'd love that and be most appreciative. Thanks for following. I hope to see you all over at the other blog!

No comments: